jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which is your best performing hub?

1. David Trujillo profile image85
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

Which is your best performing hub?

Just wanted to know which is your best performing hub to check it out.

2. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 4 years ago

Since we can't put links in here, I'll just tell you my best performing Hub is one I wrote on how to divorce the Cable Co and use an interior TV antenna.

David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You solved a simple but common problem to like the entire humanity. People relate to your issue and thats why they your hub is so popular.

Thanks!

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

My best performing hub is: Unique Gifts: How to make Easy Paper Rose Flower. Always at the top 5 in my hub statics.

Awesome hub, left a comment. Since I used to make cubecraft figurines I can relate to your story. Voted as Awesome!

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I have two that do well. One is a little article on savings money that I wrote on the spur of the moment. The other is simply a college paper I posted her on Ibsen's A Doll's House.

Ibsen´s A Doll House seems like a great play. Would like to see it written down with dialogues and all.

5. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

Just a word of warning to those thinking of answering this question:  there are always nasty people watching, who would love to know how to write successful Hubs.  When someone says, "I wrote a Hub about ..... and it's getting great traffic", they will copy the idea and steal your traffic.  So it's never a good idea to talk about your best performers too much.

You can be right but I don´t agree with the "DANGER NOTICE". We can just take the content from the "hub of the day" and do what you say. I think you can increase your traffic by commenting your hub here. Competition will come naturally.

working