jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Why am I earning almost 0$ from Adsense from 1st April?

1. gags3480 profile image71
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

Why am I earning almost 0$ from Adsense from 1st April?

Before 1st April, I earned decent dollars on Adsense. But, from then, my earnings are almost nil. I am getting higher views & clicks but no earnings. Is it because I have linked my Hubpages a/c with my Youtube Adsense a/c or is it happening with everyone?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I am seeing the exact opposite. My earnings have never been better actually. Whatever you have changed, I would make the change back to where you were earning from adsense.

gags3480posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great for you, but I haven't changed anything. Unlucky me!!!

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I read where you have linked your different accounts? This may be your problem??

3. gags3480 profile image71

Ya, maybe it's the problem. But, I can't change it unfortunately. Also, there is no way through which I can contact Google Adsense for proper solution. I will try to post this query in Adsense forum.

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great idea!!

3. Hummingbird5356 profile image78
    Hummingbird5356posted 4 years ago

Same here.  I get nothing and used to get a small amount.  I don't know what the problem is at all.

So I am not alone. I talked to couple of hubbers who are earning a lot on HB but nothing on Adsense. Really sad.... Although, thx for your feedback.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

my adsense earnings had always been 2 cents to 50 cents per month. Seems to me that HP earnings got to do with it. But, i am not giving up hope on HP earnings because it is giving me more money than adsense.

Same here. I am totally dependent on HP earnings presently. Thx for the info.

5. sharingknowledge profile image71
    sharingknowledgeposted 4 years ago

The only Adsense money I have ever earned through Hubpages was 0.12 and that was way back in Feb 2013. I don't know what happens on here but the fact is that people seem to earn pennies once they activate the Ad program LOL.

working