jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How does a hub score go from 100 to 88 in under a week?

1. David R Bradley profile image84
    David R Bradleyposted 4 years ago

How does a hub score go from 100 to 88 in under a week?

The screen shot was from the 6th - it stayed at 100 for another day, then on the 8th dropped to 99.  Today it's at 88.  How does a Hub drop 11 points in 3 days? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7985845_f260.jpg

2. Diane Woodson profile image59
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

We have many factors, number of views of your Hubs, how many comments you get from Readers, all of the Google AdSense and Amazon things which I do not understand. My score does this also please see my Humble Hubscore HUB it might give you some help. I do understand your worries here, as the score does Matter!! or else we would not get the score on our work.

3. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

The score doesn't matter. smile It will go all over the place - but it doesn't bring you traffic or money, or anything else.

4. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

It is popularity chart only. Score increases with your overall popularity on the web. It is just like stock and shares. Inactive stock prices fall and if they become popular again their indices goes up. For the last 10 days, I was writing some where else and when I came here to day I found my score up by 6 points and Hubs turned into featured hubs.

5. Geekdom profile image95
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

Ignore HubScores.  They are practically useless with the new system in place.  They say there is a system, but it makes no sense.  I have hubs that have nothing in them that I created to protect a title till I could get to it that have not been viewed in months have a higher score than hubs that have been published, commented on, and voted up. 
    Focus on the views.  That is what is important.

working