jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is the Ideal amount of word count for Recipe Hubs for getting good traffic?

1. gags3480 profile image80
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

What is the Ideal amount of word count for Recipe Hubs for getting good traffic?

When I write Non- Recipe hubs, I make it of atleast 1150 words. But recipe hubs are never of more than 400 words. Is it enough?

2. WalterPoon profile image80
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

I guess it doesn't really matter what hub you write. Up to a point, the longer the hub, the more information you can pack. "How to Write a Successful Recipe Hub" offers some tips.

What I find about most recipe hubs is that they merely tell you WHAT to do. They don't give much advice about the WHYs and the DON'Ts. If you start explaining the whys and the don'ts of doing certain things, I am sure it would exceed 1,150 words.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Recipe-Hub-tips

1. gags3480 profile image80
      gags3480posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thats a good suggestion WalterPoon. I will make sure I use it in my hubs & thx for the link.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Yeah, recipe hubs don't have a limitation on the word count. Some hubs don't have any introduction, yet they are nominated in the hub of the day. Lucky ! I guess it is the photos and the recipes that catches the hubbers attentions.

working