jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is choosing a niche or having multiple topics better for getting returning users

1. phtech profile image80
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Is choosing a niche or having multiple topics better for getting returning users?

2. Sapphireid profile image67
    Sapphireidposted 4 years ago

Hello Phtech,

To get returning users on material that is written, one doesn't need to lean more to having a single niche, nor to lean more to multiple topics. The key factor in getting returning readers is that the material is a subject that matters, a subject that is on target to a variety of avenues. Should a writer desire to choose one over the other, as an option of focused topic areas, that can turn out well. However, it can also lead to a stumbling block for a writer to become "stuck," which is often mentioned by some writers who have "Been there & done that" with juggling between which way to go.  I hope my answer provides the insight that you were looking for.

Respectfully,

Sapphireid

1. phtech profile image80
      phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the input. I think I'll probably write about politics and economy because that's the big topic in the media right now. Money making tips seem to always take off.

2. Sapphireid profile image67
      Sapphireidposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hello there Phtech,

You're very welcome & thank you for appreciating my feedback as well. Your choice of topics mentioned are definitely a big piece of what's talked about & written about these days. I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Sapphireid

working