How do hubs with scores below 50 end up getting featured?

1. stanwshura profile image75
    stanwshuraposted 4 years ago

How do hubs with scores below 50 end up getting featured?

Is it that your average rater is, in these cases, just plain inept as compared to the hubpages editors?  Isn't there supposed to be some correlation between hub score and hub quality??

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 4 years ago

When you first publish, the score is not near done climbing. They also add score in there for views and comments. Mine will climb if I hold it from publishing for a day or two after I finish it. Most hubs when they are just published will be in the fifties. Within a week, they will be much higher. Many good hubs have a low score but will continue climbing until we are all happy with them.

3. Ceres Schwarz profile image21
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

Those hub scores are always changing for all hubs. When you first publish, it's normal that the hub has a low score. The score will change in the days to come. It's always fluctuating.

I see this in the scores of my own hubs whenever I go to "my account". The hubs position in the list change pretty often and sometimes their scores will rise or fall. It's rather like your hubber score, which also fluctuates.

Initially, when you first start a hub, the score will be really low but it will soon climb and will be much higher as time passes. If you publish a hub soon after you created it, then the score will be much lower as compared to others that took days upon creating a hub before publishing it. I have hubs that I created but haven't published yet and their scores started really low. They soon increased though they are still fluctuating as with the other hubs that have been published.

working