jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

How many views do you get normally for a single article and how much do you earn

1. mathsmaster profile image75
    mathsmasterposted 4 years ago

How many views do you get normally for a single article and how much do you earn?

I have been here at hubpages since February. I have written 12 articles and getting 9000+ views. While the money which I am able to make is less than $15 till now.
    Why is this so? Is this the case with all of you?
    How many views do you get and how much do you earn from a single article?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Your earnings are not that bad.  2 years and no payout yet.  Earnings are from clicks on ads, Amazon, clicks on eBay products, not views. The more views means traffic and increases chances of sales, as well as ad clicks.

mathsmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

but with 2000 views we can expect a few clicks. but this is not the case and i dont know why ...

2. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Only ONE Adsense advert with your pub-id shows on your content. Way down bottom right. So you won't get much from Adsense in clicks.

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Generally you can expect $2-$5/1,000 views.

On this account i get ~2000-3000 views per day and get a few hundred $$ a month.

i got only $0.60 / 2000 views ..

2. WryLilt profile image91

From both Adsense and Hubpages Ad Program combined? Where are your views coming from? Hubpages? Social media? Google?

3. mathsmaster profile image75

yes from both. in fact i have made no money through ad-sense. All of the money is made through ad program .
      and most of the traffic is from social media.

4. WryLilt profile image91

Then it may be low quality traffic. All you can do is work on getting traffic from other sources such as Google and other social media.

5. mathsmaster profile image75

hmm. Thank u smile

4. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

After you've written more hubs, you'll start seeing more money being earned. You are doing well compared to many writers here. Keep at it and you should do well.

thank u smile

working