jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

As an Amazon affiliate can I use the product images off of Amazon.com?

1. Availiasvision profile image83
    Availiasvisionposted 4 years ago

As an Amazon affiliate can I use the product images off of Amazon.com?

Where do I find the picture URL?  Can I legally use its promotional images?

2. info-tutor profile image60
    info-tutorposted 4 years ago

Of course, you can use the pictures. Affiliates have been using Amazon pictures for long and they have not complained.

3. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

You can use the Amazon product images without any issues. But if you are using Amazon capsules the images will appear after you input the asin numbers.

4. JayMLB profile image60
    JayMLBposted 4 years ago

I've been using pictures from Amazon and so far there are now issues. smile

5. Ceres Schwarz profile image23
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

Yes, you can use the product images of the Amazon product that you're promoting in your hub. You can see those images in the Amazon product page where you can even see a larger size of the image and some products have a lot of other images. But I'm not sure if you can use the customer images though.

By "picture URL", do you mean showing the Amazon product itself? In HubPages, you just use an Amazon capsule where you can add Amazon products either by keyword or by putting the Amazon URL or ASIN or ISBN.

If you want to do it by keyword, just type in a keyword at the Amazon capsule. Otherwise, you can search for products at Amazon.com and then copy and paste the URL of the product in the Amazon capsule in your hub. You can also opt to copy and paste the product's ASIN or ISBN instead. You can find that number further down the page of the Amazon product in question.

After you put the Amazon products in the Amazon capsule, you'll see an image of the item, its price and its name. If you added those products by URL, ASIN or ISBN, you can also add your own description of the item.

1. CatherineGiordano profile image98
      CatherineGiordanoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I want to use the pictures plus the capsule. When I write about the widget, I want to show the picture, and then use the amazon capsule. It sounds like, based on your comment, this is OK.