jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Two of my hubs are showing not featured-engagement icon, what does that mean

1. younghopes profile image74
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

Two of my hubs are showing not featured-engagement icon, what does that mean

two of my hubs which were featured earlier are now showing not featured-engagement icon, I am unable to understand what does that imply and how I can get them to be featured again, please fellow hubbers help me out

2. profile image0
    ankan12posted 4 years ago

it means that not many people are commenting or reading those hubs. Try and update them with recent info and hopefully they will be featured again smile

younghopesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks a lot for the answer, i will try updating them again

3. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 4 years ago

It means that the hub is not receiving any, or very minimal, traffic (it's got nothing to do with comments). If you hover over the symbol next to the hub it gives a couple of suggestions about what to do such as updating subheadings and adding more content.

You could also check your title and see if you've chosen a phrase that's too competitive? Maybe there's a highly related phrase that has less competition in the search results, that you could easily adapt your hub content to accommodate?

I'd also suggest working on your reader "hooks", particularly in the summary and first 2 sentences of the intro.

Another thing you could do is try to get some social media traffic.

younghopesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you so much for this information, i will surely have a look at it again and make changes to it

working