jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Not Featured

1. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 4 years ago

Hub Not Featured

Hi all,

A question here. I recently got a hub not featured via email notification. Now, let's say I do adjustment and improvement to the hub, will I entitle for an automatic recheck to get it featured etc?

Please advise and thank you.

2. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

I don't think so. usually, when it's featured, it's in the clear. Rather, I've never had a Hub "un-featured". Maybe, if you make changes that badly affect the quality of the hub, it would be. But, as long as you're improving the quality of the hub, chances are it will stay featured.

3. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

Hi Nicregi,

Yes, you can make changes and submit for publication and it will be automatically be checked by the moderator... However, you need to check the contents of the mail... If it is mail saying that your content is duplicate or so, then the action is different.. .If there are any other mentioned issue then you have to make the required corrections and re-submit... Hope this helps.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, after you edit the hub, they will check it again to see if it meets their standards. Which are VERY high these days. Too high if you ask me.

1. benisan85745 profile image60
      benisan85745posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Is that what it is...I took a little break from writing, and I continued the same formula I always did when I published my Hubs, and just a couple of hours ago, my "return to the Hub world" Hub was rejected saying it "lacked" I don't know. So WTF!

5. KristenJennA profile image60
    KristenJennAposted 4 years ago

I have gotten the same comments. I have now started to post on this site first and copy my material to 3 other sites that do not mind at all! I can see if someone was copying another's work as their own...However, in my case I am the author..I have received around 5 messages myself from Hubpages. I just ignore it. I rephrased one hub once and it was so timely, that I am not going to revisit my own work that way. Yes, I think it's still is featured since I still see the numerical ratings on mine.

working