jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

For those who write on HubPages, do you also have Twitter accounts?

1. amandajoyshapiro profile image61
    amandajoyshapiroposted 4 years ago

For those who write on HubPages, do you also have Twitter accounts?

Twitter is supposed to be great for announcing you've written a new hub and to get more followers. Do you use Twitter for these objectives too? What kind of feedback do you get?

2. Ronna Pennington profile image80
    Ronna Penningtonposted 4 years ago

I just started working on my Twitter account this week. I haven't posted any links there yet. I always post them on Facebook.

3. profile image96
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I don't use Twitter, although I have always thought I might experiment with it at some point to see if it helps traffic at all. I use Google+ although this has only resulted in small amounts of traffic thus far.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

I do use Twitter and it automatically feeds to my Facebook page. All in all though, I think I get more views from Pinterest.

5. Dreamhowl profile image96
    Dreamhowlposted 4 years ago

I do use twitter, although lately it tends to be a last minute thought for me. Pinterest and Google contribute more traffic than my twitter account.

6. Kevina Oyatedor profile image68
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years ago

I have a Twitter and a Facebook account, but I don't share my hubs on it. Maybe I should start doing that.

7. Jared Miles profile image90
    Jared Milesposted 4 years ago

I only started with Twitter and Google+ recently, so I suppose it will take a while to build a decent following. However in the short space of experience I have, I don't think Twitter is an overall effective tool. I do try to use it to announce new Hubs and share interesting links, but even calling in favours from close friends with thousands of followers, I rarely get many views from Twitter. Even Google+ does better, and I'm not overly active on there.

8. Mouche profile image72
    Moucheposted 4 years ago

I also have a Twitter account, but I do not use it for my articles exclusively. My twitteraccount is also linked to my Facebookaccount so the views I get tend to be from friends who want to read my articles. I have not used it with Hubpages yet though I think it would be a great idea!

9. Dennis AuBuchon profile image82
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 4 years ago

I have a twitter account and use it almost everyday for my articles and other activity
    I am doing.  I always post a link to my articles on twitter and I have over 700 followers to date and working on getting more.

working