jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is the meaning of not featured quality hub? I have my one hub with not feat

1. Ronilo Blanca profile image67
    Ronilo Blancaposted 4 years ago

What is the meaning of not featured quality hub? I have my one hub with not featured quality.

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

It means you need to revamp it.  Add quality photos, make sure the content is engaging, useful and long enough.  Make sure you are using enough capsules to make your hub visually appealing and also that you are using a search friendly title and subtitles.

3. NateB11 profile image94
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

Non featured Hubs are not indexed by Google and don't show up among featured Hubs on the topics pages here at HP.

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

To say this fully: It means that this particular hub is not featured. It will not be indexed for Google, and it will not show up on the HubPages pages showing hubs people might read. At the default setting (which is best for your own income) it will also not show up on your own profile page.

And the reason it will not show up is because the hub was read and was seen to be of low quality. The solution is to go to the Learning Center and read about the elements that make a quality hub, and revise your hub. When you finish editing, it will go through the review process again.

5. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

You can read all about what it means here:
    http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/05/update … -all-hubs/ as well as visiting the learning center. Hope this helps.

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

Slightly off subject, I have never had a Hub delayed from showing up as a featured Hub when first written. So, does that mean there is no review for new Hubs and you have to wait weeks or months before you are told that the Hub does not meet HP standards even though you have a couple hundred views. I really do not understand the reviewing process.

1. SidKemp profile image94
      SidKempposted 4 years agoin reply to this

People with high Hubber scores (yours is 95) have their hubs on a fast-track into being featured. If they pass the automated QA checks, then they get featured even before they are reviewed by a person in the hub hopper.