jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is 5,000 views in your first 6 months a good achievement?

1. phtech profile image81
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Is 5,000 views in your first 6 months a good achievement?

Or is it below par?

2. sparkleyfinger profile image92
    sparkleyfingerposted 4 years ago

It depends on how much you have produced while you have been here. Personally, I'm at 10,500 views and have been here 7 months. That's with 43 hubs, and only 3 of which do particularly well on google. Use that information as a comparison if you wish?

phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, that helps actually. I'm trying to research how much higher ranked writers, (you), and lower ranked writers differ in the traffic they get. Did you promote your hubs through social media or search engines?

2. sparkleyfinger profile image92
      sparkleyfingerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not really. I posted once, maybe, when I wrote the hub. And I pinned to pinterest. I actually get a lot of traffic that way for my most popular hubs.

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

having 5k views in 6 months with less hubs, I would say, Congratulations! you did a good job. It is not easy to hit a few "Ks" in a few months with less hubs. If you have lots of hubs, then it is consider moderate achievement. Hope that you could hit 1million for the next 6 months.

phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think I have 12 hubs. So that makes me feel pretty good. Thanks.

4. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I've been here for a little under six months and am at around 5,500. I feel it is not half bad. Personally, however, I wish my numbers were higher, but I can only blame myself because I haven't been spending as much time on HubPages as I should.

Now, I feel your achievement is outstanding! I have 32 hubs. You have 13. I'd say you're way ahead of me!

working