jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What time of the day do page view stats reset? Is it midnight? Eastern Standard

1. madscientist12 profile image97
    madscientist12posted 4 years ago

What time of the day do page view stats reset? Is it midnight? Eastern Standard Time?

I try to keep up with page views and what's trending each day so it would really help if I know what time that stats reset themselves.

2. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 4 years ago

It's a rolling 24 hours, so you'll see the stats over the previous 24 hours at any time since they were updated.

3. CroftRoan profile image83
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

It rolls into a twenty-four hour period. So a viewing that happens at 6:15 am will reset at 6:15 the next morning. It works the same with the others and their time frames except for "Ever".

4. madscientist12 profile image97
    madscientist12posted 4 years ago

okay because i have a new hub that has three comments from people yesterday but it's showing zero views "ever" and in order for them to comment, they had to have viewed the hub....

1. CroftRoan profile image83
      CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That happens all the time. Just give it a few hours and it'll sort itself out. I think it's just a glitch. I have a story from this morning that's still at zero views but I have three comments. It just takes a little time.

5. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Currently the stats are glitching and have been stuck for 39 hours. Usually they update every 2-4 hours.

working