jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does the score for my hubs go up and down?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 4 years ago

Why does the score for my hubs go up and down?

2. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

See the first half of this forum:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/113725
    Some of the responses may answer your question, including my theory about hubscore. I used to stress over it a lot until I realized there are factors out of our control that change hubscores. My advice is to continue writing consistently, producing quality hubs, and continue community involvement with the primary intent of learning as much as you can from other hubbers.

3. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 4 years ago

As far as I can tell, publishing Hubs consistently is the best way to get a high Hub Score.  Getting involved in forums, asking questions, and commenting on other Hubs may make a difference, but publishing seems to be the main factor.

4. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

Rock_nj and janshare are perfect examples of what one must to be be successful and to keep your hubpages scores high. I, sometime have problems repeating, verbatim, what two great hubbers have already said, so I just support the great statements that other hubbers have made, in this case, the hubbers Rock_nj and janshare.
    Therefore, I say, follow their great advice and become a winning hubber.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

5. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i think is how active is your participation in forums, answering questions, hub hopping. When more people read your hubs, the score naturally goes up. For those going down, be careful, the hub may end up unfeatured anytime.

6. Alisha Adkins profile image95
    Alisha Adkinsposted 4 years ago

I think it has to do with how many times the hub is being viewed, the scores the hub receives when it is graded via "Hop a Hub," and whether it receives feedback or is ranked up or down by readers.  These factors are constantly changing, thus the fluctuating hub score.  That's my best guess, anyway.

working