jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What percentage of submitted articles don't pass the standards required to be "f

1. Alisha Adkins profile image95
    Alisha Adkinsposted 4 years ago

What percentage of submitted articles don't pass the standards required to be "featured" Hubs?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8113724_f260.jpg

2. cygnetbrown profile image87
    cygnetbrownposted 4 years ago

It depends upon how well the writer writes the article and how many people are interacting with the articles. If a writer writes well, and has content that engages readers, that writer will have 0 articles not featured. My goal is to make all my articles featured articles.

1. Alisha Adkins profile image95
      Alisha Adkinsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your response!  I'm still fairly new (just over two months at HubPages), but all of my Hubs have been featured so far.  I was just wondering if this was typical.

3. growing-soul profile image60
    growing-soulposted 4 years ago

As cygnetbrown said, I think engaging articles are more likely to be featured, as a very important factor of featured hubs is that they go through the quality assessment beforehand, which essentially involves readers "grading" the articles. And obviously how well they write, as well.

1. cygnetbrown profile image87
      cygnetbrownposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I currently have 100% of my articles featured. Be certain that all of your articles have pictures, have text divided into easy to read sections. Also read your sentences aloud to see that they make sense and transitions  make reading flow easily.

working