jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is a Video Hub?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

What is a Video Hub?

I have a guess as to what it is, but whenever I'm writing a hub, I'm trying to write an article, and thus I never go for a video hub. What is it, what's the benefits? I don't think I've ever seen one on here if it is what I think it is

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image32
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

A video hub is a good option to attract more visitors.  There are lot of benefits if you do a video hub.  To find one you can check Rajan Jolly's profile page as he has done one on Golden Temple visit, a great Sikh temple in Punjab.  But it requires certain skill, patience and time too. You need to download the video, which you wish to show the people, to your computer and store it elsewhere and then upload it to Hubpages.  There will be an indication automatically when you selected video hub option to inform people that it is video hub.  You can also check profile of Vinaya as he too has done a couple of video hubs.  Hope it is clear now.  The main advantage being that if you uploaded the video through this method, it will automatically play, means the visitor need not click the play button. It is very interesting to watch.  Please do visit the above people hub I suggested for the visual delight.

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
      ThompsonPenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion - and I LOVE Rajan Jolly's hubs too. I was already following him, but I had no idea he had a video hub. And Vinaya has certainly put the effort into his videos! Thanks for passing along some great hubbers!

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I don't have an answer for your question and even if I did I see someone else did it first. I just wanted to thank you for asking the question because I was wondering the same thing.

working