jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Republish articles from closed account

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Republish articles from closed account

I have an account at experts column but I was inactive for a year and my account was closed. I requested to deactivate but no reply. My question is can I republish my experts column articles at hubpages? Whether these articles are still available at experts column or not, I don't know Bcoz I can't access into my account, pls advise

2. ketage profile image81
    ketageposted 4 years ago

Google Search your articles, if you cant find them then you can republish here with no worries, if you do find them, then you need to contact experts column and tell them to take down your articles.

3. toptendeals profile image81
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

If you copy existing content on the web even if it is yours, it would basically be worthless in terms of revenue.  Copies of works are penalized by search engines.  It is also against the rules at hubpages.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

What I suggest is take a copy of several of your sentences from am article and google it.  If it shows up under experts column, it is still in the system somewhere.  I have that problem with some of my articles at Helium.  I tried to get some of them deleted but Helium closed my account but the articles are still in the system.

1. peachpurple profile image82
      peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks. I will try that. Maybe i should change 60% of the contents and change the title and then republish in HP? What do you think?