jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When did you people get approved from adsense?

1. sjkhan profile image74
    sjkhanposted 4 years ago

When did you people get approved from adsense?

2. brajeev profile image79
    brajeevposted 4 years ago

Hello sjkhan,
    In some countries like India and a few others you'll have to wait for six months to get Adsense approved. This is because they want to know whether we are scammers or not. I got my Adsense approved soon after six months and during this time make sure that you write a lot of good content and get a good amount of traffic. Hope I've helped you with your question.

3. toptendeals profile image83
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

When I first started writing here, I had read with hubpages that they dont recommend applying till you reach ten hubs.  If you google search and you get answers a year+ ago you see people getting in with only a handful.

More recent hubbers will let you know you really need about 20 now.  Google has tightened up on acceptance.  Don't get discouraged just keep writing.  I got accepted after my 19th hub.  I was declined after my 17th.

4. tnvrstar profile image72
    tnvrstarposted 4 years ago

4 years ago I got approved just for having a blogger blog with little content. Life was too easy that time. However now it is extremely difficult to get approved because of high number of fraud.

5. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 4 years ago

I actually don't know. It was the strangest thing. I had somewhere between five and 10 hubs when I applied. I was making out my application, and then I started being asked some personal questions that I didn't want to give the information out. I said to heck with adsense and dumped out of it. Apparently a popup had redirected me to another website and I didn't know it. I had no idea that I had actually completed the application and I really didn't care because I write for the fun of it. Then one day I received a pin number from them. I had no idea what it was all about. I carried it around in my purse for about 3 months and then inserted it. I found that I had earned $48. I guess I got immediate approval but I don't think they notify people when they are approved.

working