Where do I find my unpublished saved hubs?

1. bkwriter profile image79
    bkwriterposted 4 years ago

Where do I find my unpublished saved hubs?

I saved a hub that is not finished as "save unpublished" and I can't for the life of me find where it's saved.  Can someone tell me where on my profile/page to find it so I can finish it and publish it?

2. Ceres Schwarz profile image21
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

While logged in to HubPages, click on your username at the top of any HubPages page. A drop-down menu will show up. Select "My account".

Once you open that, you will be brought to the statistics page. In this page, you can see a list of all of your hubs, whether published or not. You should be able to find your unpublished hub there. Hope this helped.

3. Marsha Musselman1 profile image84
    Marsha Musselman1posted 4 years ago

A bit more information to the last answer is that you have to scroll down your page. The hubs that are published and those waiting to be published are on the lower half of that page.

Some things here have more than one way to locate them, while other aspects you get to from one direction only. It's a learning adventure and confusing in the beginning. If you have any further questions feel free to ask, although I'm still learning myself.