Could anyone suggest me a good topic for hubpage as I belong to the IT world?

1. aeraaf patel profile image79
    aeraaf patelposted 4 years ago

Could anyone suggest me  a good topic for hubpage as I belong to the IT world?

2. ColleenMcLain profile image60
    ColleenMcLainposted 4 years ago

Where do I start, what comes second nature to you, us layfolk are boggled by.  A question dated just a few minutes before your post asked what is the difference beween crawlers  and indexers.  I think understanding the internet and SEO will help a lot of people wanting to boost traffic and or understand how it works. (Lord knows I've tried everything and since I moved to Florida and tried to shift my audience I'm getting nothing.  It's killing me.

Other topics are hints on how to gt rid of unwanted tool bars.  I had a toolbar that I thought was a ssociated with a virus and several repair shops tried to take financial advantage of me.  I found the the tool bar in manbage something or other by a fluke.
    Speaking of which Windows 8, that should keep you writing for decades.  Why does it take so long to boot?  Do I have to have all of these background programs running? if not how to get rid of them?  How do I make it more user friendly, do I have to use their music box?  what happened to media center....
    Hope this helps - should keep you busy for a while.

1. aeraaf patel profile image79
      aeraaf patelposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer .
      I wrote a hub on Addiction to modern day gadgets-- Is it good or bad?

working