jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Does anyone have Hub topic ideas?

1. luvs2write profile image57
    luvs2writeposted 6 years ago

Does anyone have Hub topic ideas?

I feel like I'm already running out of ideas and I'm a newbie. Please help!!!

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I would like to suggest a link to answer this: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Week … nspiration

You might also want to check out the contest for the month of July: http://hubpages.com/static/share_and_share_a_like.php

Hope this helps!

3. Phil Plasma profile image77
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I have three hubs which should help you with hub ideas.

4. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 6 years ago

Something that may be interesting for you to research would be the " Sevan signs of the apocalypse" i watched it on the history channel , true stuff , scientists  trying to figure out and dissect the mayan calendar , and the list goes on , accounted from plagues , mass graves having been built by f.e.m.a. and the book of revelations ...and how they are all related , not sure if you like that sort of thing , you may not , its just an idea... havea great evening and good luck , oh! and you can also post recipes? or poems:)

5. Naomi's Banner profile image78
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

There are all kinds of Hub ideas.  Just look through all the questions asked.  They are full of ideas.

6. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

What are the things you talk to your sister about?  What advice do you find yourself telling others over and over again?  Which books have you recently read?  What new thing did you learn today?  What did you cook for dinner? Once you get started, you will have an endless list of things that will make a good hub.  Don't give up!

7. BukowskiBabe profile image82
    BukowskiBabeposted 6 years ago

What do love? What inspires you?  If you write about your passions in life, it will shine through in your writiing. It's there inside you. Think of it as a method of self discovery.

8. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I agree with Naomi about browsing through the answers sections. Though if it helps, here are some traditional topics that usually bring in good traffic http://hubpages.com/hub/Ever-Earning-Topics

9. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Depending on your topics of choice, Google can email you frequent related information, they are called Google Alerts and it's a free service offered by them.

10. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Get yourself a bicycle, and take a nice long ride.  I mean, at least five brisk miles - when you get back home, you will have several good ideas.

11. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I get ideas while riding my bike (my hub " what happens if I swallow a fly" ! )  or when in the water ( snorkeling at Ningaloo Reef) and so on !
    Write about what you are passionate about as they will be your best work. Someone could suggest a subject you hate or know nothing about .
    As we are traveling Australia I get all sorts of ideas as we go & write about a variety of subjects!