jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I tried twice to publish a hubpage and was unable to complete.

1. Silva Hayes profile image95
    Silva Hayesposted 7 years ago

Hi all. 

I tried to publish a hubpage entitled French Words in Cooking and the message "Loading" blinked for a long time.  The hubpage published without any content (although I had included a photo and text).    I then flagged it to be deleted. 

I tried again to publish a hubpage, this time entitling it French Cooking Terms and the same thing happened.  So now I have two of them, with no content, dragging down my overall score. 

Not sure what the problem is; can you help?

Thank you,

Silva Hayes

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I think it's a glitch. Others are having the same problem: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/54884

Silva Hayesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Irohner.

3. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

hmm, was most of the text in French? I know we are supposed to use English, so I don't know how that works if you have a lot of non-English text. It doesn't seem like it would make a difference if it's only the French terms along with English text. or it could be the glitch.. hmm

4. Lesley D profile image60
    Lesley Dposted 7 years ago

This keeps happening to me too...so frustrating.  All my other capsules are fine, but I can't get my pictures to load.  Do Hub administrators check these pages; is someone working on this problem?

Silva Hayesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, just a french word and then a description in English.  Lesley, sorry you are having problems too but at least now I know it's not just me; hopefully it will be fixed soon.

working