jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do you find if someone has copied your content ?

1. Tyler Bracken profile image80
    Tyler Brackenposted 4 years ago

How do you find if someone has copied your content ?

2. gpishev profile image62
    gpishevposted 4 years ago

I use copyscape, it is a good tool for searching the internet if someone has the same content as you. It is also pretty easy to use. You can find it in google.

1. xanzacow profile image72
      xanzacowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

How do you ad the copyscape banner to your hub? I just checked one of my hubs and it has been copied verbatim 5 times on various sites.

3. BahamasFinder profile image68
    BahamasFinderposted 4 years ago

If you are also worried about images being copied you can use tineye.
    www.tineye.com
    That is one way to check on your images along with your content. Another great way to check and ensure that your content is not being copied is to use Small SOE tools. You just simply copy and paste.
    smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Hope this helps and answers your question.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

I've found the easiest way to determine if you work is being copied is copy a couple of sentences from your work and paste it into a search engine.  When you search, your work should pop up in the search engine.  If you see your material listed on other sites, someone has stolen your work.  Click on the link to view it.  You can contact that person to take it down and then turn them into Google if they are using Google Adsense on their site.  Google will make them take it down and potentially take away their account.

5. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 4 years ago

You can use sites that do the work for you or you can simply type in bits of your work. I found that someone took my hub about Adult Relational Aggression and copied word for word on tumblr. They didn't even try to spin it or anything. I contacted tumblr and they removed the content. I want views but heck, they must view it HERE smile

working