jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I posted a Hub I don't see now...???

1. Learning4Life profile image61
    Learning4Lifeposted 4 years ago

I posted a Hub I don't see now...???

Where is my Hub? "Thing's My Dad Knew" ?!?

2. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago

What do you mean you can't see it? Is it not listed when you go to your account? It should be listed. If you mean you can't see it when you search for it on google or on hubpages. That's because it has to have time to go through review. Once it has gone through review and is featured then you should be able to search for it on hubpages. It takes a little bit longer for new hubs to be indexed on google.

1. Learning4Life profile image61
      Learning4Lifeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nope...not on account. Posted over two weeks ago. I know it was posted because I received comment on it right afterwards.

3. Ceres Schwarz profile image25
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

If you mean that you can't see your hub in your profile, then you need to change the settings of your profile. At the top of any HubPages page, click on your username. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "my account".

On "my account", select the "profile" button. Scroll down to the bottom. Under "show only featured hubs on my profile", select "no". Then save your changes. You should be able to see your hub on your profile now.

If you mean you can't find your hub to edit it, on the "my account" page, you'll see a list of all the hubs that you have whether published or just in draft mode. You should see your hub there.

If you mean your hub doesn't appear in search results, you'll just have to wait because search engines like Google can take time before indexing a page. Hope this helped.

working