This hubber has stolen my youtube video and posted to his blog

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)
  1. digitalbayer profile image34
    digitalbayerposted 16 years ago

This hubber is a stealer. He has stolen my youtube video and posted it to his hub after deleting last 10 seconds of my video . My original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cL9UtrzZ-Y and here is his video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoDqqn8PHU     .

This is his hub  http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Assassin … With-Bonus

What should i do? Thanks.

1. profile image0
      Terri Paajanenposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Is it YOUR video, that you created yourself?  This same video is all over youtube, I found 6 variations of it all posted by different people all promoting this Google Assassin thing.

2. Jerrico Usher profile image56
      Jerrico Usherposted 16 years agoin reply to this

make a new video?

1. Jerrico Usher profile image56

gee thanx for burning my eyes, you put the wrong link up there.. ewww

2. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
    pauldeedsposted 16 years ago

If you believe a copyright infringment is involved, then the best thing to do would be to file a DMCA complaint with YouTube and have the video removed at the source.

http://www.youtube.com/t/dmca_policy

I have flagged that hub as needing revision, not because of the video, but because it violates our "overly promotional" policy.  Both of your hubs are violating this policy as well.

Overly Promotional - Solely or excessively promotes another site(s), especially when Hub links all point to one site.

3. digitalbayer profile image34
    digitalbayerposted 16 years ago

Thank you very much. Hub is a great place to promote something within and outside. But stealing and overly promotion is a serious issue , which should be dealt with care. I am having great success with my hubs.
    Thank you everybody once again.

4. darkside profile image63
    darksideposted 16 years ago

From what I can see you've got like... none.

5. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

Digitalbayer

Did you understand Paul's post?   HubPages may be a great place to promote your work, but you have to write interesting, informative articles too.  You can't just advertise how wonderful your stuff is.

6. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

I'm a cynic and  I thought well versed in internet marketing strategies.  In over a year on the internet I've only ever bought 1 ebook (which I was happy with) until I saw the "Google Assassin" stuff a few days ago.  I signed up and although it taught me a bit about affiliate marketing - which I knew next to nothing about -  unfortunately its a con - after a few hours its obvious that you can do almost everything via the free tools at adwords and clickbank.
    So  Iam back to rule 1 - don't buy anything which is promoted using multiple fonts, colours, testimonials, and a time-bound offer  !
    I did however find warrior forums which was the only place that had honest reviews - even digital point let me down on this one!

1. profile image0
      El Rayposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I apologize for not staying on topic, but I wanted to respond to Lissie's post.

Lissie,

You're not alone and believe me, I know how you feel, Most new marketers can learn what they need to know about IM methods in a good forum or two and get more from it than any ebook. But that doesn't mean all "how to" IM products are bogus ...some are pretty good. The guy who created Google Assassin has 3 previous books that were considered excellent -- Adwords Miracle, Affiliate Project X & Day Job Killer. As far as your GA purchase goes, it's overpriced and as you've discovered, much of what it offers toolwise you can get for free. Also, you can request a refund and you should get it without any incident. You've only purchased 1 ebook in the time you've been online? That's impressive :-)

1. Lissie profile image75
        Lissieposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yes I heard that about his previous articles so may have a look at those.  I got my money back - I am impressed with ClickBank for that side of it anyway.  I guess that means  I can try some more of these and return them if required.  Its an odd concept being able to easily return something - I don't expect to be able to return a hard copy book if  Idon't like but I guess its no fair given the amount of hype online!

1. embitca profile image85
          embitcaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Don't bother. Each book he writes is just a re-spin of his previous ones. He does have some interesting stuff, but once you're read it once you don't need to read it again. My one takeway from all of his stuff (what the hell is his name, Chris?) was to use the actual product name for SEO. Of course, he meant PPC, but SEO works too. LOL

There's a guy on the Warrior forum who has a good book. It's probably the only affiliate marketing ebook I've read twice. Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate. Some of this traffic generation ideas will take some serious work, but one of them is totally out of the box, not the usual "submit to delicious, digg, stumbleupon" kind of stuff.

2. embitca profile image85
          embitcaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Really? B&N, Amazon and Borders take books back all the time. I always return books to the bookstore if I've decided at home that it's rubbish. Or, more frequently, realize I've already read it smile

7. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 16 years ago

I warn anyone who is thinking about Google-Assassin to think again, Google are not stupid and will get wise very quickly, and i am sure they will remove the accounts of anyone they suspect may be using it.....jimmy

8. profile image51
    coolinfernoposted 16 years ago

Sir can you help me about the problem form the youtube they posted.....
    Im the one of the relative of the people involve in this video. im his grand father the guy in this video.. he suffered o lot when they post his video ... can help me delete this video sir . . . for the sake of my grand son . his totaly ashamed for this video . also he try to suicide when he saw his video in the youtube . can you delete this video

link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZoVQEXZqyw

9. Mark Knowles profile image57
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

I am completely lost on this one?

10. profile image0
    Marye Audetposted 16 years ago

Jerrico-
    I demand that you buy me a new keyboard..I just spit coffee all over mine.
    Very funny.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image56

LOL

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)