jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Am I the only one experiencing a decline in traffic?

1. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 4 years ago

Am I the only one experiencing a decline in traffic?

2. Patkay profile image92
    Patkayposted 4 years ago

I am also having problems with my traffic. My traffic has fallen in an alarming rate. Even my earnings have dipped dangerous to the point of making me loose hope on Hubpages. There are also others who are suffering in silence wondering what is happening.

1. BuffaloGal1960 profile image74
      BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have a few declines today but this is new. I read some where Sundays are like that???   I wouldn't worry too much. It will pick up again!

3. NornsMercy profile image61
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

You're not alone. sad
    Mine dropped just as my earnings were becoming somewhat predictable...

4. BuffaloGal1960 profile image74
    BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years ago

Try posting a link of one of your articles where people would enjoy reading it.

Example:  I wrote an article on Pomme De Terre Lake and Dam so I went to that Chamber of Commerce and sure enough, they had a place where they were asking for photos of the area, etc., so I pasted the link to the article there.

Example #2:  I wrote one on the Wild Life Safari Park at Strafford, Mo, so I went to Strafford's Chamber and checked their site, as well as, Wild Life's site.

You can pin your articles to your Pinterest account as well.  Facebook - because your friends and family may want to click on a particular article.

That will hopefully help your traffic if you haven't done those things already!

5. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

You're definitely not the only one. It seems like Hubpages keeps making changes to try to improve traffic, but it just isn't picking up. Google generally just does not seem to like Hubpages articles.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Even my traffic has declined almost by half. Just hoping for it to improve!

working