jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Something Wrong with HP Search

1. Sally's Trove profile image86
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

In the HP search feature, no matter what I type in the secondary search box, the search term in that secondary box reverts to "hubs".

This is making it impossible to find a Hubber profile.

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

are you logged on when you are doing the search? that happened to me yesterday and i realized i wasn't logged on. when i was logged on, it worked.

Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the thought, cosette...yes I am logged on.  This is not a new problem, and it is also something that other Hubbers have shared with me.  I'm just getting around to being the "voice"...wonder if you've had the same experience while logged in?

3. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

This always happens to me - thanks Cosette I'll make note to check if Im logged on, cheers ps-keep up the awesome work!

4. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I'd say maybe they're doing some work on the search section, b/c I just messed around with it and all I could look under was "site and the only thing showing in results were forum posts. According to the search I don't exist wink

Exactly, Janetta.  But this is not new.  I'm not sure when it started...at least a few days ago.

5. AEvans profile image64
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I noticed that to when I was trying to search this morning but I thought it was me thanks for pointing it out. smile

It's not you!  The search isn't working.

6. alexandriaruthk profile image50
    alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago

maybe they are trying to fix it now, I noticed that too this am same as AEvans

7. hubber-2009 profile image52
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago

Now it is working..

yesterday I also had the same type of problem. now OK..

8. Whitney05 profile image59
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I was having problems earlier searching for a hubber.

9. Sally's Trove profile image86
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

Sorry to say this folks, but it is not fixed.  Enter a Hubber's name in the search box, select "site" as the second search option, and the results are returned based on "hubs" which now appears in that second option.

I have tried this with IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.5.  So it's not a browser problem.

Hub Team, what's up with this?

10. b4u2c profile image79
    b4u2cposted 7 years ago

Oh cool.. it's working now smile

working