jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How can you remove followers from your profile?

1. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

How can you remove followers from your profile?

I have had a slew of recent followers who have been banned by Hubpages. How can I remove them as Followers?

2. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 4 years ago

I've wondered about this as well.  If they were following you but you weren't following them, I have yet to find a way to remove them which doesn't seem fitting. If there truly is no way to address that, perhaps your question and answers here may spur a change on HP. I really hope I'm wrong about this so I can do some pruning too. If you had been following them, the only things I've found you could do is unfollow them by going into your account and then followers and unfollowing them there or by going to your profile and clicking on followers.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

As far as I know, you can stop following other people, but you cannot stop them from following you.

4. donnah75 profile image98
    donnah75posted 4 years ago

I would assume that banned means they can't access their account anymore. Hopefully.

5. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

They will be removed automatically Efficient Admin... However, if they had left a comment or fan mail then that stays.. I hope I have answered your question.

1. Efficient Admin profile image93
      Efficient Adminposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes that is helpful, thank you.
      Lots of helpful answers, thank you everyone!
      Happy Labor Day Weekend (coming up)!

working