jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who has the most accolades on HubPages?

1. phtech profile image79
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Who has the most accolades on HubPages?

And how many possible accolades can be earned?

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I don't know who has the most, but I do know that you can have more accolades than can fit in three rows - or more than 15.  For some reason, the Hubpages tutorial page doesn't mention all of the possible accolades.  So far, I've only achieved 10 accolades and the highest I've seen is 15, and that was missing at least 1 accolade.

3. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

Your question motivated me to review mine, only to learn that I have gone from a level VII commentator to a level V, must be my biting sarcasm and stinging wit mixed with my blatantly honest feedback that lowered my status.

However I did learn that I have eleven accolades of which the Hub of the Day is my favorite. I have no idea whom has the most and I must say that they do not motivate me to write so I pay them little heed.

4. phtech profile image79
    phtechposted 4 years ago

I would love to get a hub of the day. I think that's my goal.

1. Laura Schneider profile image89
      Laura Schneiderposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's a great goal! I got a Hub of the Day award once, and, like somethgblue said, it is my favorite. I currently have 14 accolades. I think the reason that I never rise above a level IV commentator status is as somethgblue said: honesty. ;-)