jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Decreased Readers

1. ZachMayes profile image60
    ZachMayesposted 4 years ago

Decreased Readers

I know Google has changed their search perimeters recently, resulting in fewer page views, but while my views were low they had almost reached their numbers from before. However, in the last two days, my views see to have dropped to just one or two viewers a day. Has anyone else had this happen, and has Google changed their search perimeters again?

2. phtech profile image79
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Fortunately, I haven't seen this dramatic of a change in viewers. Though I have seen a drop in readers, I attribute it to this weekend being Memorial Day weekend. People are busy with family and friends. If anything, Google has lessened the drop for me during holiday weekends.

1. phtech profile image79
      phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

To add on to my comment, try some search engine optimization. This is going to be my next hub, and I'll post the link here if you'd like. Try the Title Tuner and linking your hubs to other articles or social media sites.

3. AUPADHYAY profile image35
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Writing has the same way as the life has. It has to go and go further. Shadows and light may come and go and will further come and then go. But we have just a job to perform it continuously. Readership will sometimes reduce and sometimes increase, it is the work which will glitter our efforts. Changes may occur but can not affect our efforts.

working