jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What does it take to get accepted by adsense?

1. Outside Influence profile image87
    Outside Influenceposted 4 years ago

What does it take to get accepted by adsense?

I have 42 featured hubs and when I try to get an account with adsense they tell me I don't have enough content. WHat do es a person need to do to get accepted by adsense????

2. KenDeanAgudo profile image85
    KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago

Actually when you have already sufficient content mostly 15-25 hubs it's already nice to apply especially when you are in United states but when you are in Philippines, India, etc (places outside the US) you need to wait the six month policy of google adsense.

3. JamesAng12 profile image88
    JamesAng12posted 4 years ago

As far as I know, some people require only at least 10-20 published hubs to be approved by Adsense. I know that it can get frustrating sometimes when Adsense rejects your application even if you have sufficient content in your HP profile. Alternatively, you can consider opening your own blog and applying for an Adsense account for it, then linking your Adsense account to your HP profile. Blogger.com (Blogspot) would be the best, because both Blogger.com and Adsense are under Google.

4. profile image0
    Ronnytronposted 4 years ago

Don't apply again right away--they can ban you for lifetime. Even though you have enough content you don't have enough traffic. When you reach 10000 views apply again. Besides, if you don't get traffic, you won't make money anyway.

1. profile image0
      TXSasquatchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

. . . and you definitely do NOT want to get a lifetime ban because when Google AdSense says "lifetime," they really mean it.  They do not exercise any discretion whatsoever; they hold hard and fast to the black letter of the law.  They're robots.

working