How do I make my hub more interesting suggest me some suggestions

1. praveenniru profile image75
    praveenniruposted 4 years ago

How do I make my hub more interesting suggest me some suggestions

2. Titen-Sxull profile image87
    Titen-Sxullposted 4 years ago

First off choose a topic that you are either knowledgeable about or willing to research to some degree of depth. And also try to make it a topic that is interesting to both you and, hopefully, to your intended audience.

Next write the actual text of the hub. I find it's best to segment my hubs into sections including an intro, several body paragraphs and a conclusion that sums up what I wrote about and what I intended to convey.

It's a good idea to insert images or video capsules in between text capsules. Try to use images that either fit the subject matter or are at least funny or interesting.

Leave links to other hubs, sources for your information, etc where applicable. And decide whether or not to allow ads in your hub. Personally I'm not here to make money I'm here to engage with others and express my own opinions in article form so most of my hubs have ads disabled, but if you're looking to monetize you're going to want ads.

So those are my tips. Enjoy your stay at hubpages!

3. Mrs Jil Manning profile image82
    Mrs Jil Manningposted 4 years ago

Photos that you have taken yourself are always more interesting than photos from stock pages.  Many people can present the same information, but the interest comes from your own arrangement of the facts, and your personality that comes through in the hub.  Imagine that you are writing to one person that you know, and explain simply but thoroughly your information.  Make your own YouTube channel and make videos that you can feature about your subject.  Add polls, and always respond to comments from people.