jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What's going on with ebay affiliate earnings?

1. sparkster profile image92
    sparksterposted 4 years ago

What's going on with ebay affiliate earnings?

I did notice there was a message in the earnings page saying there were problems with ebay earnings but this seems to have disappeared.  All my ebay affiliate earnings for over the last week are all showing as $0.00.  Do you also (still) have this problem?

2. Melinda Longoria profile image80
    Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years ago

I haven't earned anything from eBay since I started on hubpages. So I stopped adding their capsules to my pages.

1. sparkster profile image92
      sparksterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's usually eBay earnings which top my earnings up to the payout threshold, I might not reach it if it stays like this for too long.

3. nmdonders profile image82
    nmdondersposted 4 years ago

I used to use the Ebay capsules and earned a bit from them.  I was a huge fan of Ebay, both shopping and selling, and told everyone I knew to use the site.

That changed sadly when I had some issues with PayPal/Ebay and got to know the darker side of that pair.  Not your typical "I never got my item" thing either.  Bad, bad, bad. 

Amazon is still on my good side big_smile

4. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

I asked the same question.  Ebay was my best money maker.
    Someone said Ebay is changing their affiliate payouts and they are working that out on their side.  Not sure what that will mean for future sales.

working