jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get paid if my Google Adsense is disabled?

1. minagil profile image59
    minagilposted 4 years ago

How do I get paid if my Google Adsense is disabled?

I went into the earnings setting and did everything but I was not successful.

2. phtech profile image80
    phtechposted 4 years ago

I don't think you will get paid if there is no Google AdSense feeding your hubs with advertisements. The only other way to make money on your hubs until you get it is by selling items from Amazon or Ebay on your hubs. I see that you only have one hub, that is not enough content for Google to make a decision on whether or not they will put ads on your profile. Here's one of my hubs that can help you out. http://hub.me/afNeT. Unfortunately you have to do a little bit of work before you will get paid on HP. I would suggest writing ten featured hubs before reapplying to AdSense. I'll be honest though, after that earnings are minimal. After you get 100 hubs you will start to see a good residual income from HubPages.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image62
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Amazon sales is the only way you can earn without Adsense.

1. minagil profile image59
      minagilposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I tried the Amazon sales and did not get approved yet either.  however, I appreciate your reply.  Im going to work on some hubs and continue to write more.  Thanks so much.  smile

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Google adsense is the only way you can be paid on this site. With the exception of Amazon. If you are an affiliate of Amazon, they will pay you separately.

working