jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone know who the very first hubber was to ever publish a hub on HubPages

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Does anyone know who the very first hubber was to ever publish a hub on HubPages?

I realized that HubPages has been around a lot longer than I had thought, being I discovered a hubber who has been on HubPages for over six years.  Now that has me wondering who the very first hubber was to publish a hub here on HubPages?  Thank you for answering.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8450478_f260.jpg

2. PoeticFailosophy profile image59
    PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years ago

Paul Edmondson, and it was about hot Indian aunties.  Later, real actual people from India started to join and contributed their own Indian auntie hubs, until the site was 97.33% Indian Auntie hubs and 5.22% "papaya health benefits" hubs.  As you can see, HP has evolved quite a bit since then, and current consists of mediocre poetry and iPhone case shopping guides. You've come a long way baby!

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the interesting answer.  Is this information available on HP somewhere?

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

jimmythejock was the first Hubber to join HP and write a Hub. That information is located in several places around HP - including forums - or you can ask the founding staff like co-founder Paul Edmondson. I joined the site about 6 to 9 months after jimmythejock began writing and find that he has been and still is an active, productive Hubber.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Patty, thank you for answering, especially being you were one of the very first, so I know you would know.  I appreciate you.

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The question is often asked, but it's not always easy to find the material answering it. Glad I saw the question to answer.

Closed to reply

working