jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are the top 5 things that a person can do in order to get lots of traffic a

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

What are the top 5 things that a person can do in order to get lots of traffic and followers?

I would love to know your tips on getting lots of traffic, but I would also like to know how you got your follwers. Tell me what you have had the most success with. Tell me what you did not have very much success with.

2. kidscrafts profile image83
    kidscraftsposted 4 years ago

I can't answer you the 5 things because I am not sure about that science!
    -  SEO (search engine optimization) with the right vocabulary and most searched words
    - having the right title will give you more chance to be found
    - engaging with other people on hubpages
    I hope that this helps.

3. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

What I have learnt so far is that it is a two way reciprocal traffic either going in the same direction or in the opposite direction. If you going in the same direction that is following others more will follow and if you are going in the opposite directions with divergent views then like minded may follow you as a leader. Choice is yours. To be a leader or to be a follower. I prefer to follow majority.

4. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Followers don't bring traffic or money. Internal traffic is low quality and short lived, for the most part.

For serious traffic you need to get external views - from search engines and social media sites.

Use niche topics without too much competition for your titles. Use Made For Pinterest images for Pinterest traffic. Have quality unique and interesting content for Facebook.

5. Michael M Griffin profile image89
    Michael M Griffinposted 4 years ago

Well, I'm not sure about the top 5, but I can tell you that the best technique to maximize traffic is to practice SEO. Target a keyword that is low in competition, yet moderate in search volume. Use Google Keyword Planner for ideas, but if you want more targeted keywords, go with paid software like Market Samurai or Keyword Snatcher.

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
      MarieAlana1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have used the Google keyword planner. I would love to hear which is cheaper in between market samurai or keyword snatcher, though, but I would also love to find out how it works.

working