jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What kind of hubs get most viewed?

1. kknde profile image61
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

What kind of hubs get most viewed?

2. profile image0
    epsonok0posted 4 years ago

In general that is a trade secret. But if you find a niche that is not covered to broadly by a lot of people. Yet is searched for regularly then it will get views.

3. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I agree with what Epsonok0 says. Rather than chasing views by picking a category, write about what you are passionate about. Your passion and enthusiasm about your chosen subject and the quality of your hubs, will attract views. It will take time, my views didn't really start to pick up for the first six months or so but stick with it and keep writing and the views will come.

4. NMLady profile image61
    NMLadyposted 4 years ago

Generally, I write about what I am currently interested in.  My top hubs were not ones that I thought would be that well read.

5. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 4 years ago

I've noticed people who write computer game related hubs can get a serious amount of views.I've seen more that one Hubber with less than 20 hubs (all gaming hubs) with in excess of 1 million views in a relatively short period of time. Very culturally/media current or topical hubs can also bring in big viewing figures but they usually taper off in a matter of days.Successfully doing this repeatedly can bring in consistently high views but obviously takes continual active participation and writing to maintain.