Has anybody ever had problems with identity fraudulence from submitting tax info

1. MarieAlana1 profile image70
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

Has anybody ever had problems with identity fraudulence from submitting tax information?

I have noticed that there is an increase of writing websites that are asking for the writer's tax information. Have you ever had a problem with money getting stolen from you or your identity being stolen from this kind of thing?

2. kanala profile image61
    kanalaposted 4 years ago

Absolutely speaking,we  will not write if our money is stolen for writing,right! If the site has a perfect reputation then there will be no problem in giving our tax information.As I am not from USA,I asked a friend in Chicago about the issue.The writers should be aware of the sites identity,whether it is using secure server and gives assurance that they will not make your information public.There are some writing freelancing sites like odesk,freelancer,elance,people per hour etc.,have good reputation and uses secure server to file tax information.Note that before giving tax information best to read Tos.
    Beaware of fraud,have a safe writing.

working