jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

It's not that it is really important, But is anybody having problems with the Hu

1. cmontijo profile image58
    cmontijoposted 6 years ago

It's not that it is really important, But is anybody having problems with the Hub Statistics?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

The Hub stats do seem to be a bit wonky today.

3. cmontijo profile image58
    cmontijoposted 6 years ago

Thank you so it isn't just me thank you Just Ask Susan.

4. profile image0
    The Fastionistaposted 6 years ago

You know, my earnings randomly went down by a penny - I know, not exactly something to get crazy over, but it was just weird to see - That could just be something in my account, but if the stats are a little off maybe it's related. Hope it sorts itself out soon - Good luck!

5. Escobana profile image74
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I've been getting used to the statistics going up and down. I think it's nothing you should really worry about too much:-)

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I can't be bothered to check the stats because Hubpages is not popular with Google right now. Maybe that will change. My problem is that moderator/s keep deleting my questions. The way that they are doing it can be logged (cut and paste) and a full report can be compiled over a few months with dates of when questions were uploaded, when they were deleted etc..  I like investigating things/patterns etc so they have given me something to do.

7. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

Don't allow this to bother you otherwise you'll loose your enthusiasm to write and do other hubtivities, get busy with you work and all this automated engines capabilities will do their work perfectly.

8. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I don't believe that there is any human in the equations re: stats. I think they are computer generated.

9. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Not as far as I know... Try logging out and back in. If this doesn't work, please post a reply and I'l give another solution. smile

10. Nexusx2 profile image60
    Nexusx2posted 6 years ago

I use statistics to tell me how I am performing. My statistics always go a gain because I'm always writing.