jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why use eBay in hubs?

1. CarolynEmerick profile image94
    CarolynEmerickposted 4 years ago

Why use eBay in hubs?

If eBay sales disappear after the auction or buy it now ends, why put them in hubs? Wouldn't you have to constantly monitor and update all your hubs all the time to change and update the eBay capsules?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
    Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years ago

Hi Carolyn. Originally, when choosing an eBay product, I choose one that relates to my hub. I do not have to go back and monitor the capsule, because, when the item is sold, eBay replaces that item with a similar one. It is automatic, so I do not have to worry about it.

1. CarolynEmerick profile image94
      CarolynEmerickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks so much Phyllis, I didn't know that :-)

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Ever since the new policy was implemented (no pay per clicks, only for sales), I'm finding it hard to justify keeping eBay ads. I have already deleted several and changed to Amazon ads by keeping the same product, if possible. The odds have drastically decreased with the new policy that I will get an eBay sale. I did not get one penny in October or since, with the debut of the new policy. However, there are a few that I've kept in hopes of "hitting the lottery" with those products that are germane to the hub and that I believe some readers will buy. I have always put in products that are directly related to my hub, whether Amazon or eBay, but I'd rather increase my odds of getting a sale by using Amazon.

working