jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you always try to reach all the HubPages goals?

1. josters profile image80
    jostersposted 4 years ago

Do you always try to reach all the HubPages goals?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8522245_f260.jpg

2. Inutero profile image73
    Inuteroposted 4 years ago

I try my best, but if I feel I'm just spewing nonsense I'll stop, delete the nonsense, and wrap it up efficiently.
    I do, on the other hand, attempt to reach the 3 photos and 2+ quizzes/tables, etc.

1. PoeticFailosophy profile image57
      PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry, it get's easier when you leave the uterus.

3. Jasmeetk profile image82
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

I try to write between 850-1000 words, if flow goes then more word count is possible. Probably, I do add atleast 3 pictures because it is required to make hub engaging. after that, 1-2 interesting polls will do good. smile

4. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 4 years ago

I try hitting those targets but sometimes it's hard. but they are good in terms of ensuring quality content .

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

With many hubs it is impossible to satisfy all of their goals. Take for instance recipes. There is just no way. It is certainly not feasible to write a 1250 word summary on one dish. So, I do the best I can and hopefully get published.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I usually have no problem hitting the word count. In fact, there are times when I pare down the text so it isn't so long people lose interest. I do try to reach the other goals, but don't always make it or even care. If I can't find a video that's enough on topic to be pertinent, I don't add a video just to have something there.

7. PoeticFailosophy profile image57
    PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years ago

Yes, always. "Try" that is.

8. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I will always try to hit the goals that make sense for the hub I am writing.

Certainly in terms of word count and picture count I always exceed it. In terms of adding extra panels such as maps and polls, I always try and think of something that will add a little more interest to the hub and if I can't then I don't. I never sacrifice the overall integrity of my hub to add one more thing unless it makes sense.

working