jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why two different metals for the award of 50 hubs?

1. Easy Exercise profile image85
    Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago

Why two different metals for the award of 50 hubs?

I just completed 50 hubs! But I have two different metals? Is this correct?

2. josters profile image79
    jostersposted 4 years ago

These are indeed different. Featured Hubs are Hubs, that fulfill certain quality requirements whereas published Hubs are, well, just published Hubs. They can but don't have to be featured. You could for example have 300 published Hubs of which only 20 are featured. Hope you get the idea.

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

Good for you, 50 hubs and all of them are featured.  Each metal is honoring a different accomplishment.

4. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Getting featured is more important as it shows our work is quality one and the same is approved by HP team.  All your 50 hubs featured, it means all your hubs are of quality and the same is agreed and approved or praised by the second accolade you shown above.  Congrats on your achievement, which is really great. Some people may have done 100 hubs but got featured only a few like 50 or 80. Keep on working and I look forward to see you do 100 Featured hubs soon.  All the best dear.

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

This is correct. HubPages gives accolades after completing 10, 25, 50----hubs. It also awards when you have 50 featured hubs.
    Congratulations to you that they both came together. There may be 100 hubs but only 50 of them are featured.
    Well done and keep it up!