jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Are my earnings of $1.00-$2.00 on 16 hubs good?

1. Hackslap profile image88
    Hackslapposted 4 years ago

Are my earnings of $1.00-$2.00 on 16 hubs good?

Okay.. So I have 16 hubs and after being on this site for 4 months..I'm earning $1.00-$2.00/day . ..is that a good beginning so far?

2. gitachud profile image89
    gitachudposted 4 years ago

I think that is very good for a newbie. Congrats I hope to reach that level when am 4 months.

3. dwelburn profile image96
    dwelburnposted 4 years ago

That's brilliant. I have 34 hubs, all featured, but only make an average of 40c per day. I'm obviously doing something very wrong.

Hackslapposted 4 years agoin reply to this

See if your keywords are profitable ... usually that's where people make their bucks ..

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

you have made a good earning for a start. I have been here 4 years. Earning $1 per day. That is a big difference, isn't it???

Wow I should feel smug lol ... Maybe your keywords are not paying well on google .. just a $1 a day after 4 years is odd

5. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

Since there are no start-up fees to write for hubpages, any amount of money is good. It can be a little frustrating because the affiliates refuse to pay until you reach a threshold, but you should be proud of every penny you make.

Well i have no affiliate earnings so far but Im hoping someone would use my ebay links to buy car off my car-focussed articles .. Based on the answers so far im guessing im doing okay

6. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I would say that it's pretty amazing and doesn't happen very often from what I've seen since joining 15 months. I have only recently begun to earn a dollar a day at 57-60 hubs. I see that you have an excellent niche (cars) which will pull many readers and money. Good job, keep up the good work and profits.

Thanks janshares .. yes i love my cars hence i chose to write about them .. think ill stick to it

7. profile image0
    Sumit Athanereposted 3 years ago

Hiiiiiii...................Congratulations.
    This is very good starting for you. I am new on hubpages and I can make only about 1$ a day. What is CPM rate there in your account?

Hackslapposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi mate.. im unsure of the CPM .. these were earnings from Ad impressions alone...my Affiliate sales have yet to take off

working