jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you delete a Hub - do you lose the earnings you have already received from it

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

If you delete a Hub - do you lose the earnings you have already received from it during that month?

In addition, do you lose the views you have already received from Deleted Hubs?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8344994_f260.jpg

2. billybuc profile image89
    billybucposted 4 years ago

What a great question. I have no clue but I suspect you keep the earnings since they are already....well...earned. smile  I just stopped by to say hi and wish you a great weekend. I hope someone knows more about this than I do. smile

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Billy, I have been working on my Hubs, deleted two because my Profile Score had dropped so much!   I was trying to salvage face.   I wondered if I would lose the earnings which came from them!  So nice to hear from you Billy, thank you!

3. galleryofgrace profile image82
    galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago

You lose all views  for  a hub when you delete it. If you just unpublish them you will still keep the views but they won't be visible for readers. If the hub only has a few views it may not matter.
    i have not seen my earnings change when I deleted one but you never know.

galleryofgraces - yes you are correct, for I see this morning that I have lost views for two Hubs which I deleted two days ago.   I guess I answered one own part of my question!  Wonder if you can lose an accolade then!

4. Wonder wool profile image83
    Wonder woolposted 4 years ago

I do not think we lose the earnings. What if someone already got paid for it! It can not be reversed. I feel we do not lose earning for deleting the hub.

After deleting two hubs my income remains the same - will have to wait for an update - which can sometimes be long in coming over the week-ends.

working