jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you make money on this site?

1. JDub79106 profile image55
    JDub79106posted 4 years ago

How do you make money on this site?

2. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 4 years ago

First you need to create a presence here on HubPages and you can do it in the following ways:
    1. Post high quality content hubs
    2. Follow all guidelines (check out the learning center)
    3. Be an active member by commenting on other hubs and helping others
    4. Apply for the earnings program (I recommend doing this after you have published at least 15-20 Featured hubs)

However, being active on HubPages increases your credibility and will inadvertently increase your earnings as well.  Happy writing!

3. reindeerz profile image70
    reindeerzposted 4 years ago

I agree 100%. You get from Hubpages what you put into Hubpages. I am not one who naturally gets "involved" online, but it does make a big difference!

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i agree with @dragonflycolor

you need to be active in community and write good hubs which most of my new hubs don't get featured at all

5. definitions profile image61
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

I do the money dance.....nah just joshing, make too much money in real life

6. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 4 years ago

Contrary to what some others have said you don't need to get involved to make money here. The vast majority of earnings come from external traffic - search engines + social media, not internal hubpages views.

It is nice to engage with the Hubpages community but certainly not essential.

To make money you need to write excellent hubs on topics that plenty of people are searching for and that don't have massive competition from other websites.

Saying it is much easier than doing it. There is A LOT to learn!

working