jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why is my hubscore stuck at 84 for a couple of weeks?

1. Martin VK profile image74
    Martin VKposted 4 years ago

Why is my hubscore stuck at 84 for a couple of weeks?

I have been commenting on hubs, answered questions, commenting in forums, deleted bad hubs, improving others etc. It has been stuck at the horribly annoying number 84 for too many days for me to cope with. Without a 85+ score I can never hope to achieve any traffic to my Hubs. What is going on HubPages? I have good content on this site. Why is that not appreciated?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

I don't know why it does that. The Hubber Scores used to fluctuate, even daily, but mine has been stuck on 97 for about four months. I don't know if it's even a reflection of your content.

3. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

So, you have to get used to hub page glitches. They do things like that quite often. Your earnings will freeze, your views will freeze, and even your hub score. It does it at least once a week. Why this happens, I'm not sure any of us hubbers can answer that. However, all we can tell you is that after a couple days, or a week. It will change, and all will go back to normal. Don't fret over it a lot. There is nothing to worry about. Just a glitch in the system.

1. Martin VK profile image74
      Martin VKposted 4 years agoin reply to this

4. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

In my case It seems that hubberscore seems to remain stable for a few weeks, instead of fluctuating frequently. I think this is an improvement in whatever the system is.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

my hubscore went up after i submitted new hub, one per week. Yes, hub hopping and answer questions helped a lot. Mine went stagnant when i didn't submit any new hub for the whole month.

6. Martin-ddp profile image88
    Martin-ddpposted 4 years ago

My hub score went down when I asked and answered a few questions. I used to have a hub score of 86 now it's only 77