jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

After I published my hub I neglected to include my key words and want to go back

1. cynthtggt profile image77
    cynthtggtposted 3 years ago

After I published my hub I neglected to include my key words and want to go back and put them in.

How is that done?

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 3 years ago

You mean in the text of your hub? Just go to edit mode and re-write the sections that need those key words.

cynthtggtposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Bill, but I think MT Dremer answered this one for me.  Yes, I was thinking about "the old way" when I asked this question (which shows you how deprived I am not being able to have a functioning computer).

3. M. T. Dremer profile image97
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

If you're referring to the old feature where you could add specific keywords for search engines, HubPages removed that a while ago. Keywords are automatically generated now based on the content of your hub.

Thanks, MT.  I was thinking about Hubpages old way of doing things.  I belong to Adsense and all that but it seems as though I can't generate any views and that Adsense is not working for me.  Thank you for your reply.

2. M. T. Dremer profile image97
      M. T. Dremerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your hubs might not be featured anymore. That was another thing they updated. Check on their status under your account to see whether they are featured or idle.

3. cynthtggt profile image77

Thanks MT.  I have some featured, and others not.  But it seems as though I recall when I was writing it there was a place where I would put "search" words.  I thought I saw it.  Anyway.  Thanks.

working