Friday earnings were in the tank! So maddening!

1. Easy Exercise profile image85
    Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago

Friday earnings were in the tank! So maddening!

OK, I am here obviously for the long haul - a marathon not a sprint but Friday's earnings tanked! So sad, so disheartening! My hub score is still high, the traffic has been sporadic but I cannot explain the dip - please tell me, it is not just me. Did I somehow offend HP or the "Google Gods"?

2. Marie Flint profile image89
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

Gosh, Easy, I'm not really qualified to answer this question because I haven't received my first payout yet and I'm approaching my two-year anniversary.

I did hear from another writer, however, that a very popular and successful hub took a nose-dive in traffic (earnings weren't mentioned).

I doubt that you offended anyone or thing. I think that we simply have to take a mature attitude and realize that activities go in cycles.  We have to be patient with technical changes, which occur all the time, everywhere across the internet.

All I can say is keep happy, write from the heart, continue doing what you've been doing, and I'm sure those earnings will go back up, perhaps even surpass your expectation.

Blessings!

1. Vista15 profile image76
      Vista15posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You make MONEY for this???!

working