jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I have not figured out how hubbers earn from participating in the HP Amazon prog

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

I have not figured out how hubbers earn from participating in the HP Amazon program.

I was under the impression that earnings were based on sales commissions shared across the board? In 2 months my earnings from the new program is ZERO!

2. Foodeee profile image77
    Foodeeeposted 3 years ago

I have amazon ads on my own personal site and the person needs to actually buy something through amazon while being directed by my site.
    I would imagine it works the same way here.
    I have an amazon associates account and that's where the money comes from.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I know how the way Amazon works. I am referring to earnings when a hubber participates in the NEW HP Amazon program.

3. misslong123 profile image87
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

I think they have a payout threshold. It took me about 6 months to get a payout on here from amazon associates. The help center explains it in detail if you look under how to make money.

4. viking305 profile image96
    viking305posted 3 years ago

No we do not share the sales it is the percentage that we share. 

You still have to make your own sales through your hubs. 
    The difference being that instead of getting from 4% to 7% in commission we now start at the 7% stage

I looked at some of your sales hubs.  For a long time now it has not been possible to have more than one item in each Amazon Capsule.  This is because HP decided more sales were generated with this new system.

And I agree because my sales are a lot better since then

The three hubs I Looked at had multiple amazon adverts. I would suggest you use only one ad per capsule for better sales.

working